Make DevWorks International Your Next Adventure
DevWorks believes in the power of individuals coming together to make a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to connect passionate volunteers with meaningful projects that contribute to the global effort for sustainable development. Whether you are an experienced aid worker or someone looking to embark on their first international volunteering journey, we offer a diverse range of opportunities. Join us in building a brighter future, where your skills and dedication can help address pressing global challenges, from climate resilient agriculture to WASH and youth development. Discover how you can be a part of the change, gain invaluable experiences, and create lasting connections with people and communities across the globe. Together, we can make a difference, one volunteer at a time. Join us on this inspiring journey of volunteering! Please find below our current opportunities.
If you don’t see a current opportunity that matches your interests and skills, please feel free to submit a general application to be added to our volunteer database. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com with “Volunteer – General Application” in the subject line.
Volunteer Opportunities for Ukraine
- Organic certification support
- Organizational development/capacity building (Finance, human resources, management practices)
- Enterprise development support for artists and small business owners
- Design and marketing products
How to Apply
Interested volunteers should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer – Ukraine” in the subject line.
Volunteer Opportunities for Mali
- Supporting youth development
- Training and education on foundational list skills such as sexual reproductive health and employment
- Organizational development/capacity building for Malian NGOs
How to Apply
Interested volunteers should send their CV to email@example.com with “Volunteer – Mali” in the subject line.
General Areas of Focus for Volunteers
- Business development
- Climate Adaptation/resilience
- Event planning
- Gender and social inclusion
- Grant/proposal writing
- Green/climate resilient infrastructure
- Group formation (producer’s groups, community-based groups)
- NGO/CSO development
- Supply chain management
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Working with indigenous populations